General information about ordering, pricing, delivery.
Whilst every effort has been made to ensure that all graphical representations and descriptions of products available from sureshandsons.co.uk correspond to the actual products, sureshandsons.co.uk is not responsible for any variations from these descriptions. This does not exclude our liability for mistakes due to negligence on our part and refers only to variations of the correct Goods, not different Goods altogether. Please refer to refunds policy for incorrect Goods.
Suresh & Sons does not guarantee all the ordered products will be available. Our site contains a large number of goods and it is always possible that, despite our best efforts, some of the goods listed on our site may not be available during the dispatch in which case we will fulfil that specific item with replacement with a brand of similar quality. In these cases we may ship the similar product/quality with no extra cost to you. if the replaced product cost is lower than what you've paid for then we will process the refund for difference amount. In case item is significant portion of your order we will make reasonable effort to contact you by phone/email to discuss about the replacement/other options with you. Additionally refunds will be processed for any goods that can't be replaced or don't want to be replaced by customers.
Prices on the website include VAT.
Images may not match 100% of the goods due to the nature of our sourcing procedures from various suppliers in UK & internationally. Price marked goods & promotional offers mentioned on the product packaging are not applicable unless it is mentioned on the website during your purchase.
All pricing information on the website is correct at the time of going online, however prices at the time of ordering are guide prices. sureshandsons.co.uk reserves the right to change prices and alter or remove any special offers from time to time and as necessary. All pricing information is reviewed and updated daily/weekly basis.
2. Fulfilment & Shipping
Delivery T&C: From 1st Feb, 2021
- Minimum order for delivery is £35. Less than this could be collected from our store.
- Orders for Delivery and Collections could be placed on www.suresandsons.co.uk or via WhatsApp on 07306514918 all week.
- Delivery & Collections time would be arranged once order is received.
- Availability of goods for order via Whatsapp would be confirmed once order is received.
- Next Day deliveries are not guaranteed.
- It could take up to 3 days to deliver subject to availability of time slot.
- Delivery Charges (Minimum order £35)
. 0 - 3 miles - £3.99
. 3 - 10 miles - £4.99
.Over 10 miles- please contact the store to discuss the options.
- All orders have to be checked at the door, before signing the receipt. If missing items are reported after signing the receipt, Suresh & Sons will not be liable for it.
3. Limitation of Liability:
To the maximum extent permitted by law, sureshandsons.co.uk accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage, foreseeable or otherwise, including any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising from the use of the Web Site or any information contained therein. Users should be aware that they use the Web Site and its Content at their own risk.
Nothing in these Terms and Conditions excludes or restricts sureshandsons.co.uk liability for death or personal injury resulting from any negligence or fraud on the part of sureshandsons.co.uk
Nothing in these Terms and Conditions excludes or restricts sureshandsons.co.uk liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising out of the incorrect delivery of Goods or out of reliance on incorrect information included on the Web Site.
Whilst every effort has been made to ensure that these terms and conditions adhere strictly with the relevant provisions of the Unfair Contract Terms Act 1977, in the event that any of these terms are found to be unlawful, invalid or otherwise unenforceable, that term is to be deemed severed from these terms and conditions and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining terms and conditions. This term shall apply only within jurisdictions where a particular term is illegal.
Terms and Conditions:
1. In the event of any conflict between these Terms and Conditions and any prior versions thereof, the provisions of the latest Terms and Conditions shall prevail unless it is expressly stated otherwise.
2. All notices/communications shall be given to us by post to our Premises ( [email protected] , such notice will be deemed received on the day of receipt of the letter in the post only.
4. The Service is provided as-is and on an as-available basis. We give no warranty that the Service will be free of defects and / or faults. To the maximum extent permitted by the law, we provide no warranties (express or implied) of fitness for a particular purpose, accuracy of the information, compatibility and satisfactory quality.
5. Suresh & Sons accepts no liability for any disruption or non-availability of the website resulting from external causes including, but not limited to, equipment failure, communications network failure, power failure, natural events, legal restrictions.